WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL WEB SITE OF ERASMUS+ PELMOB PROJECT
This is the official web site of Erasmus+ Capacity building in Higher Education project, titled:
Partnership for Promotion and Popularization of Electrical Mobility through Transformation and Modernization of WB HEIs Study Programs (PELMOB)
Contract number 101082860-PELMOB-ERASMUS-EDU-2022-CBHE
This project has as a goal modernization of WB HEIs study programs through introduction of new electric vehicles-related courses at the bachelor and master levels of education in WB HEIs. It will be done through creation of new or modernization of existing study programs at bachelor/master levels and creation of awareness-raising hubs within which EM associations will be created.
1) to improve and develop the existing curricula for undergraduate and master studies in accordance with Bologna requirements and national accreditation standards by implementing new courses in the field of electric mobility.
2) to design and implement new electric mobility labs in Western Balkan.
3) to create and organize electric mobility associations, which will be comprised of all relevant interested stakeholders (schools, public and private companies, local self-governments etc.) and citizens.
Sustainability of the EM study programs will be based on two main sustainability principles:
- PELMOB project attractiveness through communication, study programme quality, curricula evaluation and update, students’ employability, employers’ awareness,
- PELMOB project operational capacity through the cohesion and involvement of the partner HEIs and a stable project environment i.e. WB partner HEIs will maintain the formed laboratories and the new teaching environment and provide dedicated staff and regular financial resources.